Sauteed Swiss Chard with Garlic
A great side dish to accompany any family meal.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle in the oil and add the garlic. Stir and cook garlic for one minute.
- Add the Swiss chard, Welch's 100% white grape juice, salt and pepper flakes to the skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until stalks are tender.
- Remove from heat, garnish with fresh ground pepper and serve warm.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, washed, large stems removed and leaves chopped into 3- to 4-inch pieces.
- 3 tbsp Welch’s 100% Juice White Grape
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste